grades shmades
a word of advice for all students out there caught in this last minute "teacher says they will drop your lowest grade-we have one more assignment due-letter changing wishful thinking" semester-end rush: please do the math before working on said final assignment.after receiving a proposed grade for this semester in my strategic advertising class, i decided that it wasn't good enough and started working on the final case. i was determined to get an "a!"
per ryan's suggestion this evening, i calculated what i would need to get on this case in order to receive an "a" in the class. i would need to receive a 101%. 101%, rite.
at this point i'd like to raise a glass and toast to a solid "b" in ADV387. 1 class down, 2 more to go.


2 Comments:
Oh.
I feel bad, but that made me laugh.
I will raise a glass to that solid B as well.
We're nearing the corner! I see temporary normality right up around that bend!
Lazy,
Getting a 101% isn't that hard. Hell, I got a 115% in my botany class freshman year of college.
Post a Comment
<< Home