otherwise known as strategic picnic planning, i'm convinced that splenda is the devil's doing.
posted by monica @ 9:08 PM
Maybe it's just me, but do you have six or seven syllables in that middle line?
fuck.
awesome. clever girl. I tell my dog "Go potty, Milo! Go potty!" But when it's early or late, it's more in a creepy whisper. I think people have lost the art of the whisper, it is usually a weird husky lowered voice. Off on a tangent...
Monica, you're the best,Davey S.
davie saunders. how cool is that?!
Post a Comment
<< Home
pop culture. music. reality television. graphic novels. weekend running. magazines. clever writing. seattle. austin.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Maybe it's just me, but do you have six or seven syllables in that middle line?
fuck.
awesome. clever girl.
I tell my dog "Go potty, Milo! Go potty!" But when it's early or late, it's more in a creepy whisper. I think people have lost the art of the whisper, it is usually a weird husky lowered voice. Off on a tangent...
Monica, you're the best,
Davey S.
davie saunders. how cool is that?!
Post a Comment
<< Home