KROX 101.5 FM
show: "the next big thing"
program director: the curiously apathetic voice guy
to: dj that will only play music from the early to mid 90's
12/3/05
11-11:03 Stone Temple Pilots: Interstate Love Song
11:03-11:05 Pearl Jam: Jeremy
11:05-11:08 Nirvana: Come As You Are
11:08-11:11 Pearl Jam: Daughter
11:11-11:14 Alice in Chains: Rooster
11:14-11:18 System of a Down*: Hypnotize (*note: please refer to them as "system" on air, all the kids are doing it)
11:18-11:23 Soundgarden: Fell on Black Days
11:23-1125 The Beastie Boys: Girls
11:25-11:28 Stone Temple Pilots: Purple
11:28-11:37 Tool: that long song. . .
11:37-11:40 Pearl Jam: Better Man (live)
11:41- 11:43 The Killers: Indie Rock and Roll
11:43-11:47 A Perfect Circle: Passive
11:47-noon improvise. play something that's hip, new or an old favorite. if all else fails, play a song by Stone Temple Pilots.
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST @ KROX! AUSTIN'S NEW ROCK ALTERNATIVE!!!!


3 Comments:
I hate curiously angsty, apathetic guy too!
And that Indie Rock and Roll song makes me want to burn any and all killers albums I bought, and never speak of them again.
Bad bad bad.
And I don't mean bad as in good.
See, I love that they play 90's stuff. I really do. I even enjoy several of the songs that you're casually demeaning. ;)
But they need to get a few more albums. And by a few, I mean ... more than four.
Also:
it's indie rock and roll 4 me
- Jordan
Uhh, listen to KEXP on the web?
Post a Comment
<< Home