some of life's lessons
i don't know how many people have caught tlc's "life lessons" campaign going around, but i think it's just great. i saw a few print ads in the latest 'entertainment weekly' and searched online shortly after to see if there were any commercials. tada! there are.i love how the "lessons learned" resonates perfectly with their targeted audience and the commercials are served up with an excellent dose of dry humor. to top it off, the strange statuettes are crazy reminiscent of the precious moments ones (sans halos and dopey eyes) and are actually being sold through tlc's website for anyone interested in having their own life lesson reminder.


5 Comments:
That was hilarious! I liked Merlot and email don't mix and children will repeat every single thing you say.
I think I saw Ryan dance like this once to Thriller... with a serial killer!
haha! that's great!
i do believe i was there as well. . .
Whoa. pure coincidence! I was going to post about this to The Ranch!
Perhaps you would like to re-post this to The Ranch?
I actually contacted the agency (The Martin Agency) that makes the ads and they're going to send some files over.
david- sure thing!
Post a Comment
<< Home