
i was tuned into npr this afternoon at work and was pleasantly surprised to hear the lunch hour dedicated to the
mix tape. some of the callers were old, some were young. some had interesting things to say, some couldn't get anything of interest out of their mouths. as a whole, it was great to hear stories, ramblings and what-not about the art behind a mix tape. it made me smile.
2 Comments:
I drive a used Toyota without a CD player. . . just a cassette deck. Consequently, I've spent MANY hours constructing mix-tapes. Mine are okay, but Monica makes THE BEST mixes. For three consecutive years, she gave me mix-tapes on my birthday. I still own those three tapes, and many a road-trip has been spared because of them.
you are too cute.
i will try calling you at the number you left tomorrow evening.
till then- miss you lots,
two turntables and a (stolen) microphone.
Post a Comment
<< Home