I'm not asking for much.
I never do, really. Even so, my latest quest to relive a memory has proved less than fruitful.
So my question is this:
Does anyone remember going to Knott's Berry Farm in the early '90's and riding 'Whirlpool'?
Because if you do, you probably recall the awesome underwater techno music playing in the background. I'm sure it was some Muzak song created specifically for the ride but I really would like to know if it was an actual song or not. Unfortunately, the Whirlpool is no longer a ride at Knott's and without your help I may never know. Anyone?
*update: a nice man by the name of Rob emailed me and was kind enough to share the music. It was Art of Noise's "Moments in Love." Thank you Rob!
Labels: being a teenager, knott's berry farm, music, silly people, so cal



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home